History of the villa

The complex owned by Fabbricotti and located on the top of the hill near Carrara, including the manor house and a large stable, was purchased in the late nineteenth century and the early twentieth century by Commendatore Muraglia. Around 1905 the transformation of the stable into a second villa began, completed in 1920 after the interruption of the First World War. At the same time, the surrounding palm garden was also arranged, with the creation of a large circular pool for collecting water. In the years around 1910 were built the characteristic building of the concierge and the long wall to close the property.

Published on wikipedia